Terms & Conditions
What personal information do we collect and what`s its purpose?
- Financial Information: payment information including credit card and debit card numbers;
- Other identifying information: such as “Log files” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, user names, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps and some of the cookies installed on your device;
- Device Information: the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with and elements you use the most within the Site;
- Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
- Audio and visual information: your videos and photos that you’ve uploaded to our sites; and
- Profile Information: activities described above allow us to create a profile that reflects your actions taken on our site to reflect your preferences, behaviors and characteristics.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for delivery, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and provide you with information, announcements or advertising relating to our products or services. You can opt out of these emails by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or text STOP to end text messages through cellular phone.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns as well as for advertising and retargeting campaigns).
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned regularly for vulnerabilities to ensure the safety and security of your visit
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Controlling your communication preferences
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of these emails. You may not opt-out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, information about your orders, changes/updates to our products or features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you want to opt-out of having your information shared with third parties for marketing purposes, you may contact us directly at: hi@localhost.
To modify or delete your account, please contact us directly at: hi@localhost. Following termination
Sharing your personal information with 3rd parties
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our web site or use our Service. For instance, when you visit our web sites, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. We may collect log file information about your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third-party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our Users, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time, as we believe that there is no consistent industry standard for how to respond to Do Not Track browser settings.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our web site and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Coppa (children online privacy protection act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of thirteen.
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act ( “CCPA Rights”). Right to Know and Right to Deletion. Right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months. Right to request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: hi@localhost.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at hi@localhost.